Here are the steps to follow to launch cacaoweb on your operating system. Once launched, cacaoweb will restart automatically each time you start your computer.
- Download the file cacaoweb.exe
- double click on the file and accept every prompts that Windows shows you.
To launch cacaoweb from the command line:
- open a command line
- make the file executable with “chmod +x cacaoweb.linux”
- launch the executable with “./cacaoweb.linux”
It is planned to release a proper installer for Ubuntu
- Download the file cacaoweb.dmg
- Open it
- Move the cacaoweb application to your application folder
- Launch cacaoweb from your application folder
Note: On Mac 10.8, you have to right-click on the cacaoweb.dmg file and click open. Otherwise Mac will not allow you to open the file.
Other operating systems are not supported, including:
- Apple iOS (iphone, ipad)
- Windows mobile (windows phone)
Go to cacaoweb administration, click on “Uninstall”.