Here are the steps to follow to launch cacaoweb on your operating system. Once launched, cacaoweb will be automatically launched at your computer startup. To uninstall cacaoweb, see below.
– Download the file cacaoweb.exe
– double click on the file and accept every prompts that Windows shows you.
To launch cacaoweb from the command line:
– open a command line
– make the file executable with “chmod +x cacaoweb.linux”
– launch the executable with “./cacaoweb.linux”
It is planned to release a proper installer for Ubuntu
– Download the file cacaoweb.dmg
– Open it
– Move the cacaoweb application to your application folder
– Launch cacaoweb from your application folder
Note: On Mac 10.8, you have to right-click on the cacaoweb.dmg file and click open. Otherwise Mac will not allow you to open the file.
Other operating systems are not supported, including:
- Apple iOS (iphone, ipad)
- Windows mobile (windows phone)
Go to My cacaoweb and click on “Uninstall”.